Modest and humble? Nah..not my style! It is ok to share wins you are excited about….right? So with that, I am excited to announce that commonground is being considered for the Forrester Groundswell Award under the Business To Business- Support catagory. If you are new to commonground, it is a virtual community for everyone in the environmental and property due diligence industries to share ideas, ask questions and network.
- Interact and network with each other
- Ask and answer questions in the Environmental Discussions forums
- Contribute and share information and opinions
- Discuss and debate topics of Environmental interest
- Organize niche groups within the broader community
- Find jobs
- 450% increase in discussions/comments
- 80% increase in blog posts
- 317% increase in visitors
- 289% increase in visits
- 91% increase in membership
Content. We now have:
- 16,000 discussions posts
- 1,075 blogs
- 11,500 vendors in the commonground service provider directory
- Three new commonground University environmental training courses.
Thanks for reading and feel free to visit the Forrester Groundswell page to review the nominations for all catagories, and feel free to visit the commonground page. I hope everyone is having a fantastic fall and watching plenty of Football. Stay tuned for a post on how Social Media is changing American Culture.