Cloudforce 2011 Cliffnotes
- Create standards for protecting your customer within the cloud.
- Ask if it is a private cloud – “cloud is not cloud if it is not public”. Beware of the false cloud- private clouds are not real
- Today there are more people using social networking then email. 760 million email users. 1 billion social users.
- Facebook is shrinking the Internet- 22% of the Internet usage is Facebook according to Nielsen/McKinnsey
- 3 steps to being a social enterprise:
1. Connect and engage to social networks
2. Create a private social network
3. Make all your apps and solutions mobile
- GNC is creating products to the voice of the customer. Assigning dollar value to every brand innovation to qualify the investment.
Marc Benioff’s Keynote – 3 Steps To Become A ‘Social Enterprise”
Access the latest white papers, datasheets, ROI studies, training information, and more.
- Chatter (Datasheet)
- Service Cloud (Datasheet)
- Sales Cloud (Datasheet)
- Force.com: Build and Run Business Apps and Web Sites 5 Times Faster at Half the Cost (Datasheet)
- Selecting the Right Salesforce CRM Edition (Datasheet)
- Salesforce CRM Mobile (Datasheet)
- Jigsaw for Salesforce (Datasheet)
- Beagle Research: Moving Your On-Premise Contact Center to the Cloud (White paper)
- IDC Force.com ROI Study Final (White paper)
- Top 5 Reasons why CIOs are Adopting Cloud Computing in 2010 (White Paper)
CASE STUDIES AND SNAPSHOTS
- Harris Interactive (Case Study)
- Sunquest (Snapshot)
- SunTrust Banks (Case Study)
- Allianz (Case Study)
- Plantronics (Snapshot)
- Comcast-Spectacor (Snapshot)
- Perceptive SW (snapshot)
- Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Survey Results (April ’10)
- Course Training Catalog – Training & Certification
PRESS ARTICLES & AWARDS