- AdGooRoo – A fantastic (but expensive) tool that offers competitive insights on SEO Keyword rankings, SEM intelligence on your business and your competitors. They are working on analytics solution that is in beta form.
- Objective Marketer – A solid tool that I sue for advance tweeting. I don’t do much of it, but on occasion it is nice to fire something off if I know I am unavailable. This solution os a great tool for enterprise organizations just engaging socially. Solid engagement analytics included.
- bit.ly – I haven’t mentioned a URL shortener on my blog. Now I have. The click analytics is fantastic and everyone should use it to track which posts are resonating. Then do more of what resonates.
- Flowtown– Flowtown allows you to take email addresses and determine in which social networks they are active. Very slick when you need to segment your audience.It is also a huge plus for researching where your brand will better resonate. BI- lots of it.
- Authority Labs – This is more of an SEO tool. It is a simple rank monitoring service. You can easily track and analyze your keyword ranking and performance on Google, Yahoo! and Bing. You can also use it, in correlation with Google Keyword Tool, to identify low hanging fruit keywords that you can rank on based on content generation.
If there are some new tools you would like to share, leave it in the comments. If you are the new tool? Tells us about you and get yourself the in-links. Hope everyone is having a great kick off to the summer. Let’s Go Mets!